Our high-profile global client is an Employer of Choice who offer exceptional career opportunities outside of traditional retail banking functionalised roles. They seek an experienced Mortgage BDM who is able to identify, build and maintain mortgage broker relationships and provide exceptional service.
This industry sector of intermediaries is an important existing (and growth) channel for the business and capitalises on the unique offerings that exist to assist Mortgage Brokers to grow and create value for their businesses. It offers true partnership alignments in pursuit of common goals.
As an experienced BDM you will have a track record for results by providing outstanding sales solutions and market insights for your clients and hold industry leading credentials. You consistently deliver exceptional client service and relish working in a diverse and fast paced environment with technology investment and infrastructure behind you to help you achieve your goals. You will be responsible for identifying, building and maintaining Mortgage Broker and Aggregator relationships and provide exceptional service and deliverables.
The successful candidate will possess:
– solid understanding of mortgage products and credit criteria
– excellent communication skills
– strong credit assessment skills and knowledge of the local mortgage broker market
– deep understanding of the mortgage broking industry
– drive and motivation to achieve both individual and team targets
– the ability to work collaboratively with your teams to develop solutions for clients
– experience in understanding and communicating complex issues in a concise manner
– a desire to achieve success
An above average company bonus plan is in place with car allowance provided and a career path to relish. You will have professional and engaged support staff behind you to ensure you have the help you need and a brand that is recognised as a market leader.
If you have the skills and experience as outlined above, please upload your Resume or contact John Hill at Succession Recruitment on 02 8123 1142.
- Offered Salary$75,000 - $100,000
- Career LevelExecutive
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYBanking & Finance
- QualificationBachelor Degree
- Company Websitewww.successionrecruitment.com.au